Victoria Henry, PA-C
Victoria provides mid-level coverage for all practice physicians as well as in the After Hours Urgent Orthopedic Care Clinic. In addition to orthopedics, she has a broad range of clinical experience including ER, radiology, cardiothoracic and neurosurgery, internal medicine, hematology/oncology, OB/GYN, pediatrics, family medicine, and psychiatry. Her prior work included working as an emergency medicine physician assistant for a local medical services firm.
- Daemen College, M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Buffalo, NY
- Daemen College, B.S. in Health Science Studies, Buffalo, NY
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- New York State Education Department, Physician Assistant License
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Physician Assistant Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)