Patrick Hlubik, M.D.
Specialty: Total Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, Fracture Management
Dr. Hlubik focuses his practice in the area of general orthopedics with a special interest in the treatment of osteoarthritis and joint replacement. He sees patients with a wide variety of orthopedic problems, including shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot pain.
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Society of the State of New York