Frank A. Luzi, MD
Specialty: Hip and Knee Total Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy
Dr. Frank A. Luzi, M.D. received his undergraduate degree from Lafayette College, graduated from the SUNY University at Buffalo School of Medicine, and completed his orthopedic residency training in 1994 at the SUNY University at Buffalo. He is a consultant for the National Football League Buffalo Bills. His special interests include total joint arthroplasty, arthroscopy and general orthopedics.
Dr. Luzi works with Stephanie Kott, RPA-C.
- Lafayette College (1980-1984) – Easton, PA
- SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine (1984-1988) – Buffalo, NY – M.D.
- Orthopedic Surgery – SUNY at Buffalo 1990-1994 – Buffalo, NY
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- New York State Medical Society
- New York State
- Board Certified
Hospital/ Surgery Center Privileges
- Milliard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Cycling, Skiing, Hockey, Traveling