Specialty: Sports Medicine, Shoulder and Knee Surgery
Dr. Douglas attended Pennsylvania State University from 1973-1977 and Temple University Medical School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from 1977 to 1981. His postgraduate training includes Orthopedic Residency at SUNY at Buffalo from 1982 to 1986 and a fellowship in Sports Medicine at Temple University from 1986 to 1987. Dr. Douglas started in private practice in 1987.
Dr. Douglas has been active in sports medicine and the treatment of athlete of all levels. Currently, his practice focuses on the treatment of sports injuries and conditions of the knee and shoulder. In 2014 he was selected for inclusion in Buffalo Spree magazine’s Top Doctors list for sports medicine.
In addition to being Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Douglas holds a Certificate of Additional Qualification (CAQ) in Sports Medicine.
- Penn State University – University Park, PA – B.S.
- Temple University – Philadelphia, PA – M.D.
- Orthopedic Surgery – SUNY at Buffalo – Buffalo, NY.
- Orthopedic Surgery Sports Medicine – Temple University – Philadelphia, PA.
Professional organization membership:
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Erie County Medical Society
- New York State.
- Orthopedic Surgery, Certificate of Added Qualification In Sports Medicine.
Hospital/ Surgery Center Privileges:
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Surgery Center