Vikram Brahmabhatt, M.D.
Specialty: Sports Medicine
Dr. Brahmabhatt specializes in the care and treatment of sports injuries. He brings the latest knowledge of advanced arthroscopic care and treatment of knee and shoulder injuries to Northtowns Orthopedics. During his career, he has worked with athletes at all levels, including professional, collegiate, high school, club and the weekend warrior. He currently serves Houghton College athletes as a preferred orthopedic surgeon.
- University of Bombay, Bombay, India
- Orthopedic Residency: University of Bombay, Bombay, India
- Pediatric Orthopedic Fellow: Hospital for Special Surgery, NY Hospital – Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY
- Pediatric Orthopedic Fellow: University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Surgical Internship: University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Orthopedic Residency (Basic Science): University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Orthopedic Residency (Clinical): University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Northtowns Orthopedics, East Amherst, NY
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Medical Association