Donald Douglas, M.D.
Specialty: Sports Medicine, Shoulder and Knee Surgery
Dr. Douglas began in private practice in 1987 and has since become active in sports medicine and the treatment of athletes at all levels. Currently, his practice focuses on the treatment of sports injuries and conditions of the knee and shoulder. He holds a CAQ (Certificate of Added Qualification) in Sports Medicine.
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery Sports Medicine: Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- Orthopedic Surgery, Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Erie County Medical Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York