David T. Miller, M.D.
Specialty: Total Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy
Dr. David Miller changed career paths after earning a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and spending four years working in the automotive industry. He pursued Orthopedic Surgery as a way to be able to apply engineering principles to the practice of medicine, such as using computer navigation in total joint replacement.
Today, Dr. Miller performs more than 350 adult reconstructive surgeries per year, including total hip replacements, total knee replacements, and partial knee replacements. He also performs arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder. He is available to treat fractures of the extremities, as well. Dr. Miller works with Lyn Ostolski, RPA-C. In 2015 he was named as a Business First Healthcare Champion.
Read Dr. Miller’s “Ask the Expert” article about knee joint replacement from Buffalo Spree magazine.
- University at Buffalo, Mechanical Engineering, Buffalo, NY
- University at Buffalo, MBA and Certificate in Health Care Administration, Buffalo, NY
- University at Buffalo, School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- General Surgery Internship: University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery: University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Peter A. Casagrande Award for Outstanding Performance in Orthopedic Residency
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Fellow
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons